Friday, July 08, 2005

Yesterday, while preparing a nice sumptuous dinner, Criz mentioned that I always managed to hook up all the cute guys in class. But never stay long enough with them. I just realised that I don't really have the guts to keep the cute guys. They will eventually get on my nerve, and in the end I would struggle to quit the relationship...

Cute guys are nice to see, nice to hold. Once hooked, you're the one considered sold. Not them. I was (and still) close with two of the most sought-after guys in the batch, without the strings attached. One might say that I was attracted to them physically. I admit it was true for the first one. He wasn't cute, he was the handsome type. And I guess we both went out for that reason. I was the popular girl, and he was THE guy. Darn him! He almost kissed me! Wished he did...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think??