Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dendang Perantau


I've been in KL for some years before I returned to Kuching last time. I enjoyed working here, cuma masalahnya tak tahan berjauhan dengan family... I have to admit, I'm a family-woman. Hahah!

I'm going home (to Miri) today... Can't wait to see Elly and her Dad. She's started her swimming class with her auntie Pila, so hopefully I can bring her to the beach sometime soon..

Workwise ok plak. I'm lucky I have such considerate bosses, so far. Just that some red-tapes high above need to be re-colored to transparent.

Anyhow, I'm patiently waiting for my transfer letter... Harap-harap dapat balik ke Sarawak soon. Thank you Dato' N, Tan Sri B. Love ya all!

3 comments:

  1. i'll pray 4 u 2 ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq ziezan.. Hope can c u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ish ish ciannya baca your blog. My pray is for you.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think??