Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Lunch With Mr Banjo!

Curiosity kills a cat. Not in my case today. My curiosity of the new cafetaria operator in B1 sure managed to drag my lazy bum out of the office. Went to have lunch there with my colleague, Derm, and both of us had Burger Banjo, or Banjo Burger, whatever you may want to call it. Since I already took down a heavy breakfast this morning, I agreed to have an egg burger instead.



Basically it's an egg burger, with mayo and slices of cucumber, cabbage and blackpepper sauce.

Quite nice, since I'm gulping it down with a tall glass of Milo Peng.

Oh, the cafe actually serves mixed rice, kuihs and soupy meal.... But again, I am full.. Maybe tomorrow. Rain check with Derm again...

And once we finished our meal, we stopped by the entrance to find an optical promotion. Wanting to try, but too lazy to wait for our turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think??