Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A new day with a new start!!

Comel kan layout yang baru ni?? Got it from blogger templates site.. Alaa.. yang free itu.. Cuma sekarang kena reset balik all my links sebab ia akan automatik delete all the previous links.. I experimented with a few templates (as there are hundreds of them!!) And this one fits my title the best.. Actually it's not just the layout I'm revamping, I am actually thinking of a subject matter to fill up my future posts.. So that takdelah pembaca-pembaca, walaupun yang setakat singgah, boring mendengar yadayadayada ku ini.. Mana tau, boleh challenge blog redmummy ke, Kenny sia ke.. hahaha! Btw, while I am mentioning Kenny Sia, I guess there's nothing wrong in helping him to promote his new gym, Level Up Fitness... Nak gambar lebih lagi, pegi la blog dia, k!

DSC_3406-1

Ni bangunannya...


Letaknya di sini...

Selamat bersenam Kuchingites!!!

1 comment:

  1. Once I'm in Kuching I'll definitely work my a** here!

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think??