Wednesday, November 04, 2009

To My Dear Friends, You Know Who You Are...

I was compelled to write today, to commemorate a friend's brave action. Being the rebel with a cause, she had the nerve to go against the SOP, and yet her actions, to me, were justified. I couldn't detail out what she did, else I would be breaching against the code of conduct as a government servant. But I fully supported her in whatever she's doing, because I believe what she did was right.


Maybe somebody up there shouldn't be so emotional and quit thinking about oneself. Instead think of the service as a whole and be responsible for every decision you make. Fear the God instead of the HUMAN acting like God. We humans are disposable anyway, and we will be remembered for what we did and said.


I could only pray that my dear friend will survive this cruel service with the guidance of a good boss and in the company of good friends. I hope now she knows that no matter much we want to trust people, it is best to trust the Creator...


I also pray for my dear friends who has been with me all the way, regardless of our posts or pay or background... For you gave me the strength to be what I am today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think??