Monday, August 22, 2005

Gol & Gincu

I am proud to say that this has been one of the most entertaining and refreshing Malay movie I watched so far. Toying with the latest crave, futsal, and girl issues, family relationships, friendship and love. At one point I thought Rafidah was trying to cramped 3R into a movie!! However the script was well laid, with a brilliant cast. I especially like Sazzy’s character here. Her strength lies in the normality of her character. She reflects what a typical modern urban girl would be. Strong and kind-hearted, yet supportive and appreciates friendships. Nor Fazura did her job well. Although a bit over the edge at times. Honestly I haven’t met a girl who’s so girly and socialize openly, maybe not just yet. Rafidah and Kartini are their usual 3R character, in fact I think that Kartini has a lot to offer in the movie industry. To me, she is a symbol of a healthy, successful and positive role model who still looks good although a bit TV-overweight. Teens nowadays need to be fed with the correct values of life. Not into Lindsay Lohan’s underweight issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think??