Tuesday, August 09, 2005

pC Fairy yippee!!

Last weekend I went to KLCC (the convention centre, not the cuci-mata centre) for one of the most awaited event of the year, the PC Fair. Organised by PIKOM, I found that this time the organisation of the whole event itself is just so successful. The location is definitely another yes for years to come, not to mention the crowd. I was lucky I wasn't infected by all the 'hazardous material', outragous B.O, and octopusses. Haa?? Octopusses??? Yup. Some 'humans' just can't seem to get their 'tentacles' down to themselves. Jeessh!!!

Bought a cool MP3 player cum driver. I was scoring for the pretty Sony one, but the price will choke my bankers.

Then monday came.....
It's not that I have a certain perceptions towards the day monday (or it will kill me everytime!!), I have always liked mondays. This monday, I was looking forward to the Korean serial drama, Full House starring Song Hye Gyo (From th Autumn series) and Rain Bi, the handsome hunk which the The Star wrongly quote as RING today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think??