Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hazy Tuesday

It was 3 pm. I was busy talking on the phone when my colleague, Mr. Know-It-All, waved frantically. He was waving out, you see, so I wasn't really corresponding on what he was doing then. Only after I finished my phone conversation do I realised that the sky was as dark and murky as Sungai Rejang and as gloomy as my boss when the budget wasn't ready on time. A

Although my office is comprised of 70% windows, I wasn't aware of the dorky weather outside. The haze was just like the 1997 Sarawak haze, which I particularly remember because the CM declared a state of emergency and made the whole week a holiday. Which was a yippee then. But haze? In Putrajaya??

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Well, looks like you've started a nice blog here. Polish up the musings, though, and you'll be among them. Heee...

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think??